Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome To The New World of The Good Historical Story Method!

This new world is really interesting for me, for you, and for all people that come to Bandung, about its tourism and histories. How about the method? So, this is all about a community which appreciate their hometown with take a long road, walking around together and tell a story behind that road, including a figure people and all of the historical building. As people known, Bandung outstanding full of historical building and historical story to the nation. Not only at the center of Bandung but also a city or area around it. As the basic information, Bandung was known by Parijs Van Java, means that Bandung was look alike Paris that located in Java.
Most outstanding building in Bandung, Gedung Sate (source: personal documentation, a distortion panoramic photo)
I followed this community since a week before my birthday at this year 2014, March. First time experienced walk was really tired and took a really long road, like from the North Bandung to the South Bandung. That first experience made me think negatively to this community. I don't really like if they forgot about time. But they were really kind, good, and humorous to us, so all of tired was forgotten at that time. Beside that, I've traveled together with about my new twenty friends around Braga street, oftenly. Last time, we've traveled around an area called Kebon Kawung near the Train Station in Bandung. At the end area of that last time traveling was still near with Braga street. So, Bandung feels really small for us.
One of Kawung tree around Kebon Kawung (source: personal documentation)
The community itself called "Komunitas Aleut" was built since eight years ago. But, I can't tell you the community with this post, you have to open their website, please just find their wordpress at the search engine. It is using Indonesian language, you can translate all with the translator at the search engine too. They tell about their travelling, some figure peoples, areas, histories, and many more, not only about Bandung but sometimes also involved some cities in Indonesia. I'm not their coordinator or founder or official member, I just following my friend and I have fun with their stories while we were walking around the road. The coordinator usually will stay at one point and tell us the history about those areas or roads or buildings.
Together in front of the historical building (Van Deventer-Cimahi-Gedung Pakuan) (source: personal documentation)
So, that's all I want to tell you. I don't want make it to a long post. If you want to know Bandung more and really interesting with this community, please contact me or their community. (but I don't know if they can use english too while tell a story, but... but also for me I can't speak english well) You will enjoy the history of Bandung with the new method! Kindly welcoming you! Congratulate Bandung for its 204th!

No comments:

Post a Comment