Monday, January 13, 2014

Short Profile

Hello, my name is Tesya Mardita Claudia, I am 19 years old now. I live in Cibaduyut, Bandung, Indonesia. I am a third year student of ITB, in school of architecture. This is my first blog and I really want to share so many things about everything in this world through my thoughts. I tried to use english in here but I don't think so if it goes very well. So, I hope you (whose reading this) will understand. I will really thankful if you want to help and criticize my thoughts.
Besides that, I really love to sing, especially k-pop. I love to hear every slow and ballad song. If you know EXO, they're my favorite! I know there's so many people love them, but also hate them too. I followed them since they was pre-debut. I know everything about them! (so I would love to share it if you really love them like me).
So, that's for introduction. Here's my accounts if you want to know more about me :)
e-mail: tesyamclaudia@gmail.com; tesya.mardita@students.itb.ac.id; syamarclaud@icloud.com
twitter and ask.fm: @tesyaclalalaud
soundcloud: @tesyamclaud
tumblr: claudiamarsya.tumblr.com
instagram: @tesyamclaudia
LINE: clamarsya

I always active in facebook, twitter, and LINE :D
*so, why?*

No comments:

Post a Comment