Tuesday, January 28, 2014

what day is it

I wrote this in yesterday. Yes it's Monday, we begin our activities again as usual. But today, for me it's just really an awkward day. The problem is English. I can't use that properly. While I writing this, there were many kind of things across my head and also I have to use a dictionary, often. Why did I have to use english today? Because our friend from UM or University of Malaya, Malaysia have joint studio with us, start from today and for the next three weeks. I was really happy but then I was really worried about what the language should I speak to them. And finally now I know I couldn't speak well in english and also pronouncing. But from today I really really want to use english as many as I can. I promise to my self and to whom read this.

This week is second week of our studio project. Our progress is still to analyze the site. Previously, we had survey the site but after we discuss with our teacher, we need to know what the society really need in their area. We had an interview to one of stakeholder that settle those area this afternoon. The site is in Dago Pojok area or exactly between Kampung Padi street in west side and Dago Biru street in east side. This morning, I learned a lot of new things too. If we want study to a site, we should doing observation, imagination, and movement. This is really a different way to learn about study site for me. So, it's just another word but for the same meaning.

This site is near from Dago Pojok road which called Kampung Dago Pojok or Kampung Kreatif or Kampung Wisata or Kampung Komunitas Taboo. This place have a lot of interesting look. We can see the mural along the road on their front wall. All of the people on there, have a plenty of activity every week or every celebration day like make a festival. They have a library, small craft gallery, fishing area, and small field with full of mural art on the wall, and also friendly people. The width of road is around 3.0-4.0 meter. There were a lot of motorbike quickly across the road. So, we're as pedestrians have to be careful.

This is my first time and also my friend to visited Kampung Kreatif in Dago Pojok road. I was really excited to visit there. You can reach Dago Pojok street from across Hotel Sheraton on Dago street or Ir H Djuanda street, North Bandung, there is a smaller road that you can enter with walk or any vehicle and along that road is called Kampung Kreatif Dago Pojok.

So, this is for today, no, yesterday. I have to acknowledge that my english isn't goes well again, right? Even in this post. I'm trying so hard to improve it but it must be take a long time to go. I also really sorry if the diction wasn't in the right meaning and if there is some mistaken information. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment