Sunday, March 29, 2015

Today is Mine, Today is Yours, Today is Ours! EXODUS!!!

I'm so happy today that our idol is back, EXO! Have you seen all of the teasers? Have you heard Call Me Baby with korean and chinese version? Awesome, I love it! EXO-L really love it! I hope this song always be in the first at any chart music. You have to see their official website as soon as much as you can! You will see their handsomeness and growlness! This newest album of EXO Vol. 2 EXODUS will be released soon in this special day. They call their self as "The Return of The Mainstream", The Global Trend EXO, is comeback!

EXO Official Website homepage (2015.03.30)
Why do I feel so happy today? Why do I say today is ours and special? Because... Today is really different from me. Today is my birthday. I hope uri EXO oppadeul known my birthday in this special release album day. My hand is trembling down right know. I can type this words perfectly because of their coolness! huuuwaaaao!

Addictive title song 'CALL ME BABY', once again heralds the music industry take-all!
The title song 'CALL ME BABY' is addictive hooks and strong melodies, compelling blend of witty song lyrics, strong drum beats and brass, strings, as well as powerful, it was completed before March 7 to 8, 13 to 15 in one five days gymnastics Stadium in Seoul with a second solo concert open to the great success of the title track brings the teasing stage and amplified by the expectations, and once again notice the music industry monopoly.
This sentences above was taken from their album introduction. There will be ten tracks in this album. So prepare your mental and your money! And the album is like a cube! The Korean version is gold and the Chinese version is silver.

Well, I guess, they just arrived at Seoul from Hanoi this morning, after they were filming Music Bank in Hanoi. I'm so proud of them but also so worried. I hope they will always as health as happy as EXO-L feel right now. Here I saved a picture of our perfect baek! At Incheon Airport, arriving from Hanoi.

<3 uri Baekhyun ^^
Today, they also held EXODUS press conference. And I have just seen so many things today. Myeongdong street in Seoul, South Korea, is full with walking giant EXO dolls! Each of the member have a mascot for the promotional doll, as tall as ours! They can walking and dance.

D.O's mascot!
EXO Promotional Doll at Myeongdong
Hoooo they were so cute and adorable! Let's wait their album, always encourage, support, and appreciate their hard working, so did they. 12 is perfect, 10 is more sturdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment