Sunday, October 26, 2014

Floor Plan Floor Site Floor It Now!

First time design a housing area, at the studio of design architecture. We have to know more about a site. We make a site plan. We make the environment inside the site. We design a house too, floor plan and facade. There are so a lot of things to think to get a good grade at every tasks. I've made about more than three alternative design of site plan. I made the right of way, the section of the street. We were always looking at the precedent. We help each other to do this task. And now, I will share some designs of making a floor plan of the house.

The site is at Suka Ati, near Batununggal Housing, Bandung. We have to manage about 300 lots in 10 hectares land. There were two types of lots, 120 m2 and 170 m2. The 300 lots is divided into two types, 120 m2 is about 200 lots and the 170 m2 is about 100 lots. There are also a social facilities and public facilites, like mosque, office, shop or retail, public hall, kindergarten, including park.

Bird eye view perspective of Taman SukaAti Permai, SukaAti, Bandung. *prelim*
Finally, today I surrender with this all. I made about 9 pages, while the others made about 13 pages. What makes me different is about the layout. First page, I made the Master Plan of this Taman SukaAti Permai (that's what I called this housing). It'll never be attracted *pffft*. Here's the picture above of bird eye view perspective that I've made about four hours yesterday (include eat, going to bathroom, pray). Second page, there is a concept of this site planning development. Then, section of street, floor plan of all house, front view of house, and section detail of one street.

Actually, I want to "sell" this pictures to public (if they want this design houses), but I promise to be a "kind" person at my sketchbook (yesterday). But I want a work too, I need money too, I need a job now. So, here what I can give it to public... *for now* I will tell you how I made this animation-like bird eye view just for preliminary drawing, architectural. I know that picture is really bad, but I feel optimistic *because of the less pixel*.

Front view of houses with lots area 120 m2.

Front view of houses with lots area 170 m2.
I think, this is the simplest-worst-too-animated picture of perspective, if I consider it with all perspective in this world. First, I made a model of each house with SketchUp. There were four type houses. I just made this model for front view and side view. After finished all views, I made the simple view from each type houses. I rendered front view with Twilight plugin at Google SketchUp. While I was making this all model, I've finished Site Plan for being placed with the model houses. There is four blocks type with four different colors for each blocks. Chocolate Sand, Pale Yellow, Blue Sky, Red Brick. (Wow, I just thought something for giving names for each blocks with this colors name.)

After placing each house (about 350 lots), I rendered it, and keep repeat it about 10 times, because of the bad angle view. The next step was importing the picture of rendered perspective housing to Photoshop. I made the green color around the site, grey color for street, blue for river, two gates for entrance (I made it with no thought before), inserting car view upside, and the hardest thing to do was inserting the trees for each houses, social facilities, park, and palm at main street. While I was adding the trees, there were troublesome like software error suddenly and you couldn't do nothing. I hate this moment. And voila~ I've finished this bird eye view housing.

The scale is really big because the site is about 10 hectares area, more than 300 lots and 300 houses to be placed. I don't have any files again for make it real view, I have the bird file picture, but I just get remember it now. hahaha Let's just study harder and harder, make all our work being more beautiful and get the highest score for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment